If you are positive, enthusiastic and have an endless supply of energy this could be the job for you! Come join a results-oriented, fun, dynamic, fast and hard-working team in the sports marketing field. Work harder than you have ever worked before, but play even harder. Wear your running shoes not a suit, while you help to grow this professional organization.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, successful business. You will wear many hats, as you develop and broaden your skill sets both in-office and out in the field.
- Marketing and promotion of league, tournaments and events to potential new members (i.e. postering, emails, flyers, hand outs, etc)
- Promote upcoming leagues, events and tournaments to our member-base during league games
- Train new fair-play monitors
- Manage and host Special Events, including tournaments and parties
- Cover shifts for Event Coordinators as needed – including the following responsibilities:
o set up equipment
o monitor games
o communicate with facility staff
o interact with members
- Other projects and duties as required from time to time.
UNIQUE WORKING HOURS
This role is an evening position 5:00pm to 11:00pm, typicallys Sundays thru Thursdays
- Athletic and sports-minded.
- You are positive, enthusiastic and have an endless supply of energy.
- Strengths in planning, problem solving and decision-making.
- You enjoy working with numbers and your attention to detail is high.
- An entrepreneurial spirit in terms of both creativity and work ethic. You are willing to take chances, and let your results do the speaking.
- Strong computer skills and the ability